Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Post 1: A Sad story

So I wrote this one day after a test I was just sorta writing my mind and then my best friend Tiffiany ended up using it as a monologue. She  is such a great actor and really brought my vision to life; anyways hope you guys like it :

Beep, beep, beep, bbbeeeeeeepppppp........
The heart monitor said . "She was so young!" they screamed "How could this happen ? She was so happy!" they cried, but there was nothing they could do. She was gone. I was gone...

  The day started out great. It was mid December, my favorite time of the year,winter. The sun was out but it was still just cold enough for snow. The snow fell like little ballerinas making quick graceful turns from the sky, slowly and softly, gently landing on the ground. Today was also my older sister's birthday.
    As usual I woke up, texted my boyfriend, skyped my sister, took a shower, got dressed and left for school. The ride was silent other than the sounds of Paramor blasting in my ears. Once at school, I sat with my usual friends, we talked and laughed as usual then went to our classes when the bell rung. It all seemed so normal. I acted normal. I did the usual. But inside I was as dead as road kill. Little did my friends know, that was the day I knew I was going to die. Little did my friends know I was in so much pain. I had so much "crap" in my life I was ready to burst. I felt alone , like I had no one. Mom, busy with work. Dad, disconnected relationship with him and my sister, busy with her life. My boyfriend was fake and my friends just wouldn't understand. No one to go to , No where to run. To me this meant one thing I only had one choice. It didn't help when Ali Davison called me stupid in English , or when Mike Ramirez called me ugly in Bio, or how no one even bothered to say hi or look my way. "They don't care..." I said . It was then that I was absolutely sure of my decision. I went to the girls bathroom, got the sharpest object I could find (a pair of scissors) and made a long deep cut down my wrist. That was it , I was done. Just before I blacked out and collapsed I heard footsteps walking towards my stall.

    I didn't see a white light and I didn't see an angel . All I saw was black. At that moment I thought " I guess god doesn't care either...". I regained continuousness in an ambulance. It was loud, hectic, and everyone was panicking. That was the last thing I saw.......

   I kept my eyes closed for the rest of my time but I could still hear everything . I remember in my room at the hospital I heard two people fighting. It was my parents. At a time like this, their youngest daughter dying because she tried to commit suicide and they where fighting ! That was the last thing I heard and that's when I truly gave up.....

   The really sad part is all it would have taken was a simple "are you ok ?" and I probably would have changed my mind. But little did know the last thing a saw was a result of my best friend trying and doing everything she could to save my life. Little did I know the last thing I heard was my parents arguing on who would sleep on the couch and who would make a pallet on the floor in my hospital room. Little did I know , people cared about me. But instead Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeppp...... I was Dead.

1 comment:

  1. It was such an honor bringing your work to life, you have no idea how much it has improved my acting. :)

    ReplyDelete