Popular Posts

Friday, January 20, 2012

Post 4: Who are you?

Thinking about my Future i Came to this realization :

    "what do you want to be when you grow up?" it's a fact that everyone is asked this at least 3 times in there life. Once in elementary school then in middle school and lastly in high school. In elementary you say something like a princess or a super hero. In middle school they want a little more serious answere so you say a professional athlete or maybe a teacher.
Lastly they ask you in high school and they expect a really serious answer. That most likely grows into the question who am I ? Am I the nerdy nobody who will end up contoling NASA ? Or the jock that will have a normal life and end up a simple business man or will you end up homeless ? Who knows, but these are the years to discover yourself and find out which path best fits you . So the next time you're asked what do you want to be; you can answer "I want to be me"

No comments:

Post a Comment