I just wrote I have no idea why but I did so hope you like it ^_^ :
Like a Hummingbird in the spring, I sing a song of my heart. Its in a new key and as soft and delicate as a blooming lily . It's been changed and tampered with multiple times, it's not even mine anymore. The ones who tampered with it made sure they left a mark as deep as the vast atlantic. But thats all about to change . No more will I hurt, no longer will I remember the sad times and no one else shall leave their mark on what is mine. I'm writing a new song , a song with a sweet beginning, warm middle, and an epic ending.
This blog is full of mostly original poem, monologues, saying, ect. if anything isnt original ill be sure to give credit .its just to express myself and to share .
Popular Posts
-
So I wrote this one day after a test I was just sorta writing my mind and then my best friend Tiffiany ended up using it as a monologue. She...
-
So I kinda took the words from a picture someone made and put them in here but basically this is dedicated to my new works teacher Mr.Richar...
-
Thinking about my Future i Came to this realization : "what do you want to be when you grow up?" it's a fact that every...
-
Snow on tha Bluff was a documentary that went deep into the reality of running a drug cartel. It focused I'm Curtis Snow, a young father...
-
For my final project I would like to do a documentary on my little sister Abari. She is a sassy now 8 year old busy body. The goal of my doc...
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment