This blog is full of mostly original poem, monologues, saying, ect. if anything isnt original ill be sure to give credit .its just to express myself and to share .
Popular Posts
-
So I wrote this one day after a test I was just sorta writing my mind and then my best friend Tiffiany ended up using it as a monologue. She...
-
So I kinda took the words from a picture someone made and put them in here but basically this is dedicated to my new works teacher Mr.Richar...
-
Thinking about my Future i Came to this realization : "what do you want to be when you grow up?" it's a fact that every...
-
Snow on tha Bluff was a documentary that went deep into the reality of running a drug cartel. It focused I'm Curtis Snow, a young father...
-
For my final project I would like to do a documentary on my little sister Abari. She is a sassy now 8 year old busy body. The goal of my doc...
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Post 6: Those hazel brown eyes
You know that feeling you get when your about to fall ? Not the emotion but that funny feeling in your stomach . Or maybe a better example would be when your on a huge roller coaster for the first time . 4-7g's of energy rushing through your body all at once it feel ... Amazing! That's how I feel when I see your hazel brown eyes. I look at them and I feel like 6g's of energy is rushing through my body like a roaring rapid , I feel like no matter what's happening everything will be ok, I feel happy , exhilarated, warm , and safe! But I also feel scared because I'm scared to love again , sad because I know our love is forbidden, worried that you will never know how I truly feel and even worst when I began to consider you don't feel the same way. But then you hold me tight in your arms and I look at those hazel brown eyes , and I know it will be ok.
Labels:
Poetry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment