Pacing back and forth in the night like a crazy person
No one knows what's wrong not even you
No idea what woke you all you remember is not being able to breath like someone was closing in on your throat. Silence
You try to go back to sleep but can't so you clean and watch tv and do your hair. They tell you your not good enough that nothing you do will ever be good enough and you consider giving up yet something stops you from doing what you will most regret. You flip out for a second then quietly climb into bed and turn off the tv. Silence.
This blog is full of mostly original poem, monologues, saying, ect. if anything isnt original ill be sure to give credit .its just to express myself and to share .
Popular Posts
-
So I wrote this one day after a test I was just sorta writing my mind and then my best friend Tiffiany ended up using it as a monologue. She...
-
So I kinda took the words from a picture someone made and put them in here but basically this is dedicated to my new works teacher Mr.Richar...
-
Thinking about my Future i Came to this realization : "what do you want to be when you grow up?" it's a fact that every...
-
Snow on tha Bluff was a documentary that went deep into the reality of running a drug cartel. It focused I'm Curtis Snow, a young father...
-
For my final project I would like to do a documentary on my little sister Abari. She is a sassy now 8 year old busy body. The goal of my doc...
No comments:
Post a Comment