Popular Posts

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Post10: My fluffy white Cloud


You can feel it in your bones and the only thing you can do is smile.
Sometimes it makes you act crazy and do un-expecting things but at the end of the day you still have that stupid smile on your face . It's like your floating and nothing can bring you down. I miss this feeling. I miss me. It feels like yesterday when I was floating. But in reality it's been at least 3 years. I miss living care free . It seems like the more I try to get back there to that place to me the farther out of my reach it gets. I feel like all of my efforts are sabotaged by a rope pulling me back in the opposite direction. All I want is to float again, preferably on a fluffy white cloud where I can never fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment