Popular Posts

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hail to the V!

So this is the only commercial that stands out to me. One I find it somewhat disturbing that a product is called Hail to the V and two I find it even more disturbing that I have no idea what it's for. So I did some research to find that it's a women's huge in soap. It is targeted toward adolescent girls and young woman who are sexually active said one article. 

It stood out to me because a man was using it when his girlfriend pointed out that it was a women's hygiene producy. Alarmed he rushes into doing extremely manly things and at the end the got says something like "you good?" So the commercial doesn't have anything to do with what the product is but I still find it funny for some odd reason. So in the end I still have no idea what this product is.

No comments:

Post a Comment