This blog is full of mostly original poem, monologues, saying, ect. if anything isnt original ill be sure to give credit .its just to express myself and to share .
Popular Posts
-
So I wrote this one day after a test I was just sorta writing my mind and then my best friend Tiffiany ended up using it as a monologue. She...
-
So I kinda took the words from a picture someone made and put them in here but basically this is dedicated to my new works teacher Mr.Richar...
-
Thinking about my Future i Came to this realization : "what do you want to be when you grow up?" it's a fact that every...
-
Snow on tha Bluff was a documentary that went deep into the reality of running a drug cartel. It focused I'm Curtis Snow, a young father...
-
My documentary assess the trials and and journey of this years juniors as they work towards showcase. it analyzes and exposes the real emoti...
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Documentary treatment
My documentary assess the trials and and journey of this years juniors as they work towards showcase. it analyzes and exposes the real emotions we go through while preparing for probably the most important shows of our lives. It will feature 2 to 4 students from each cluster at btwhspva. I will most likely key in on one person from each cluster. It will explain what showcase is and means in each cluster. It will also go deeper into how much it means for each individual. I plan on there being at least one person drop out seeing that there are different situations with everyone. I hope to finish sometimes around this year and hold a watch party for everyone to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment