Popular Posts

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Post 8: The Calling

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been very ill but this is something I wrote while I was sick. I like it and I hope you enjoy too!:

I crave it. I need it. I feel I should go back . But they won't let me. "it's bad for you " they tell me " in the future you'll thank us for this" they say . What do they know. It's been almost a year and still no thanks. I've made up my mind. Besides that's when I was happiest. I enjoyed life took risks and was an over all happier person . It was perfect . I crave my dirty little secret , my mistress of drakness, my addiction ,my drug . I miss it . I crave it. I need it. It calls my name in the night . Forget them and what they say. I'm answering this call and never hanging up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment